Ketamine Infusions: Benefits
Intravenous Ketamine infusions have demonstrated positive outcomes as an intervention for multiple chronic treatment-resistant conditions. Since research for IV ketamine infusion therapy for chronic pain and mental health conditions is still emerging, it is currently considered an "off-label” treatment by the FDA.
We also offer ketamine-assisted psychotherapy services with a licensed therapist to patients who are interested. Please contact us for further information.
Intravenous Ketamine infusions can be extremely effective in treating the following conditions:
Mental Health Conditions
Treatment-resistant depression is currently the most studied condition and has received the most media attention and public awareness in recent years.
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Pain Related Conditions
- IV ketamine infusions have also been used successfully to treat migraine headaches which have not responded to other types of treatment.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Various neuropathic pain syndromes